The Immune System & Alternative Health Remedies
Healthy living plays a major part in everyday living. Are you familiar with alternative health remedies? You may have heard of some techniques ranging from acupuncture to homeopathic supplements, to aromatherapy. Did you know that chiropractic care is a proven method of medicine that can strengthen the immune system?
It’s your life, so live it well! Putting off needed care can greatly reduce your overall health and well-being, not to mention the quality of life that you get to enjoy. If you are considering a new method to boost your immune system naturally, then please read on below for more details of how Personalized Chiropractic, your Pacific Beach chiropractor, can enhance your immune system health.
The speed of your immune system improving depends on your current state of health, age, and the frequency of treatments. Chiropractic adjustment and other benefits develop faster in as soon as just a few treatments. Some of the increased benefits regarding immune health are:
● Alleviated Muscle Tension – Many people will pop an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for a headache. Migraines are even a bigger issue that many people do not know how to lighten. A tension headache or migraine can be caused by pressure on your spine that will result in combined immune issues. Your Pacific Beach Chiropractor will address these by feeling your spine for any underlying effects that can be caused not only the headaches but any muscle aches or fatigue due to endocrine system problems that are having trouble regulating organ production.
● Stress Relief – Stress, both emotional and physical, can be a top cause of various ailments that lead to discomfort and a range of sicknesses. Your Chiropractic Pacific Beach professional can help calm the stressors with spinal adjustments that can alleviate your brain and any confusion, fatigue, and other neurological mishaps that you may be experiencing. After all, the spine is the root of the nervous system and an adjustment can be a great source of contact to get to the bottom of any unknown or unseen stress. Serotonin can also be released with these Chiropractic adjustments. That natural chemical is heralded to be a non-synthetic way to relive depression which can help your immune system recover from illnesses much faster. What a great way to let your nervous system work at a much more optimal and uncompromised level.
● Strengthening Already Weakened Immune Systems – Regular adjustments can work to reduce stress on the spine and surrounding muscles. Those with already debilitated immune systems are experiencing their bodies working overtime to fix various ailments. Chiropractic care works to aid these muscles and systems to take the stress off the rest of the body so it can fight any invading stressors.
● Resolved Sleep Problems – One of the biggest stressors on our bodies is lack of sleep. From sleep apnea to insomnia, our health can be compromised by these sleep deficiencies. Here’s where your chiropractor can help! Regular spine adjustments can make sure your nerve endings that affect your brain and even lungs and nasal passages will allow blood to flow more freely and open up those pathways. Breathe easy with a good night of sleep after you visit your Pacific Beach Chiropractor.
Techniques Used by Your Pacific Beach Chiropractor
Chiropractic techniques for immune support are top of the line and can include:
● Chiropractic Adjustments – For immune support, your chiropractor will want to adjust your body to relax any tension in your muscles. Spinal support can be the anchor to your whole core and direct manipulation is the key. Your spine is directly connected to your immune system, and if that is unadjusted your immune system will be as well. Releasing any stress on your nerves will help to alleviate not only pain, but anything that may be causing underlying illness such as fatigue, flu, muscle spasms, headaches, and more.
● Stretching – Stretching can keep your muscles flexible while keeping your bones strong to promote activity and prevent stiffness. It can also lessen any pain or rigidity by loosening some of the stressed areas in your body and taking away the tension that may be leading to the immune defects.
● Exercise – Exercise is necessary for many reasons. It can help boost your immune system to fight off any sign of infection. It can also help strengthen muscles and bones to keep you healthy on an ongoing basis. A visit to your Pacific Beach Chiropractor will provide you techniques that you need to keep you doing the activities that you enjoy. Keep in mind that lifting weights can increase your stamina and strengthen the muscle around your spine. Whether it is at home, at your doctor’s office, or outdoors, you will find out how to get the most efficient exercise methods for you.
● Supplementation – To help you support your immune system, your Pacific Beach Chiropractor can prescribe vitamins to help your body reach its optimal health. Daily supplementation can give you nutrients you may not be receiving in your daily diet. Vitamin C, for one, can boost immune support by providing your body with essential antioxidants and protect any cells from harmful outside variants.
Vitamin D is great for bone health and supporting your spine and nervous system. Vitamin A can be recommended for both bone health to support your spine and regulating a healthy immune response. B vitamins are also extremely helpful in helping your body recover and restore any immune system breakdowns. The list goes on and on, but your Pacific Beach Chiropractor can give you personal advice to which regiment is best for you. You may also find out that a multivitamin contains everything you are looking for and is also easy to take in one pill a day.
Additional Benefits of Personalized Chiropractic’s Pacific Beach Chiropractic Care
Helping along with immune support, Chiropractic care can address issues such as these:
● Issues with a range of motion – Immune health is necessary for you to continue with daily activities. Luckily, chiropractic care can help you gain back flexibility and increase that normal range of motion you expect. With spine manipulation and adjustments, your Pacific Beach Chiropractor can make sure all of your systems can work together to achieve optimal health and flexibility.
● Back pain – Many times back pain is seen, it is due to a shift in the spine. Have you ever asked to have your back cracked by a friend or loved one? Well, Chiropractors are great for just that, supported with expertise and training of how to do so correctly. As mentioned before, your immune system can be boosted based on spine health alone and if you are experiencing pain, they can re-align your spine and set you on the track to a stronger back and better overall immune health.
● Stiff neck – Poor posture alone can upset the alignment of your spine. Have you spent many hours bent over your laptop, video game controller, or kitchen table? Maybe, your pain is due to a flattened pillow that you re-adjust while you sleep. Many people think they may just have a sore neck, but those with poor posture can just visit their Pacific Beach Chiropractor regularly to avoid pain and any further health problems caused by spine misalignment leading to neck pain.
● Pains from an injury – Many people that do not receive proper care after an injury are at greater risk of injuring themselves again in the same area. Chiropractic adjustments can allow for an increase in white blood cell production to help repair the injured area and speed up your recovery. While your body is fighting an injury your immune system health is the key to your recuperation. Getting an adjustment of your spine will allow not only blood, but the antibodies in it, to keep flowing so your healing process will not only be more efficient, but quicker. Good news for all!
Now you know when and why to see a Chiropractor to help boost your immune system. These reasons include lessening the impact of injuries, quicker healing, prevention of the acceleration of underlying issues, and regulation of your body systems. A Chiropractor will be sure to document all of your visits and provide you with copies of charts, x-rays, other procedures done, and prescriptions you are given to provide you with a safe record of your immune support care. For those of you who have not started any appointments yet or are just behind on those appointments (as we all usually tend neglect) make sure you schedule an appointment for chiropractic care with a certified San Diego Beach Chiropractor as soon as possible.
What a way to boost your immune support! You can look forward to feeling better from head to toe after every visit.
For any further questions on how you can benefit from the healing properties of chiropractic care to help boost your immune system, contact us today. Remember, visiting your Pacific Beach chiropractic professional can benefit you in ways you never realized. Boost your immune system today, you won’t regret it!